We spent the better part of our afternoon today surfing the web at Sugarbrowns. You love their snickerdoodle beagals, but they were plum out. A chocolate chip cookied worked pretty good instead. Mom had to get some work done on research for Rick's eagle, and this turned out to be pretty fun. Although it was much more fun to chat with you and Summer on instand messenger instead of "work work". HA!
Friday, January 06, 2006
1.06.06
We spent the better part of our afternoon today surfing the web at Sugarbrowns. You love their snickerdoodle beagals, but they were plum out. A chocolate chip cookied worked pretty good instead. Mom had to get some work done on research for Rick's eagle, and this turned out to be pretty fun. Although it was much more fun to chat with you and Summer on instand messenger instead of "work work". HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow mom i feel famous! You had a few spelling mistakes...
I am not so sure I like snickerdoodle beagles. Ha Ha!
You said I liked to eat dogs. Ha HA!!!!!!
Hey!!! he liked my ibook!!!!!
Thank-you!!!!!
Post a Comment